Kitchen & Bath Design

 

At CBB Design we are not just another Kitchen and Bath showroom we are a whole house design center. Whether you need a whole house design, a kitchen remodel or even a bath refresh we can help! We’re your one-stop shop when it comes to designing your home with appliances, cabinets, countertops, bathroom fixtures, tile and many other complementary products all available. When you visit us you’ll leave with confidence knowing that you have what you need to move forward with your project. Let us help transform your home into one you will admire for a lifetime.



Our Suppliers

Here at CBB Design Firm we seek to provide our clients with the highest quality of products at a range of different price points. We cultivate our suppliers to reflect these values and help bring your vision to reality. 

OUR PROCESS

STEP 1

Meet with the Designer and come in to our showroom to go over the project (if you have floor plans or drawings please bring them in so the designer can give you a rough estimate of your project) In this meeting we will also talk about Doorstyle, Finishes and Accessories you are interested in. We also recommend you bring in inspiration photos or use something like Pinterest or Houzz to save ideas.

STEP 2

 Accepting Design Retainer agreement. Once the Retainer agreement is accepted we plan a time to go out to your home to measure and come up with a design concept, based on your wants and needs. 

STEP 3

 Designer will draw up your project in 3D Cabinet Software, Designer will then set up either a virtual or in person meeting to go over the design and quote. 

STEP 4

After meeting with your designer you will schedule any additional appointments needed to complete the design to your liking. 

STEP 5

Purchasing your design.  You will be charged a deposit of 80% of your project with the remaining 20% balance due once cabinets are delivered to jobsite or warehouse.

Meet Stefee, she is our amazing Kitchen and Bath designer at CBB Design firm and she is here to bring your dreams to reality! 

Cabinets FAQ

How long does the cabinet take to come in? Cabinetry lead times will vary depending on cabinet band and the time of year . The standard lead time is 6-8 weeks. For Holidays please add 

 

What kind of cabinets do you offer?  All of our cabinet lines are either simi-custom or custom. All dovetail drawers, soft close doors and drawers. Our custom cabinets may extend lead times. 

 

What cabinet brands do you carry? Medallion, Design Craft, Bridgewood, Woodmode, Sollid and custom cabinets by local manufacturers. 

 

Do you have cabinet installers? We can offer cabinet installation recommendations but we do not have any in house cabinet installers at this time. We can get a quote for cabinet install for you based on one of our preferred cabinet installers. 



Countertops FAQ

What type of countertops do you offer? We offer granite, marble, ultracompact surfaces i.e Dekton, quartz and quartzite tops (some other natural stone tops like soapstone are available depending on availability in the local market)  

 

What brand of quartz do you offer? Cambria, Silestone (samples in store) our fabricators offer other brands such as caesarstone, cosmos and ect. 

 

How long does it take to get new countertops? From time of template to install of your countertops is 7-10 business days (this will vary around holidays)